[XeTeX] xetex updates

Vafa Khalighi vafa at users.berlios.de
Fri Oct 9 13:46:06 CEST 2009

The easiest thing that you can do without actually reinstalling TeXLive
again is to go to your `Home Folder" and press `Ctrl+H' (that is holding
`Ctrl' and `H' keys at the same time). Then open a file called `.bashrc' and
at the end of that file, put this:

  PATH=/usr/local/texlive/2008/bin/i386-linux:$PATH; export PATH
  MANPATH=/usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf/doc/man:$MANPATH; export MANPATH
  INFOPATH=/usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf/doc/info:$INFOPATH; export INFOPATH

Save and then close the application. By holding `Ctrl' and `H' keys, your
home folder will get back to its previous view. I believe this should work
because at least it works for me on Fedora 12.

--
Vafa