[XeTeX] fontmap warnings (on TexLive 2009)

Steven Woody narkewoody at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 04:22:54 CEST 2009

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 12:26 AM, Ken Brown <kbrow1i at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/7/2009 11:48 AM, Steven Woody wrote:
>>
>> The PDF file is created no problem to my eyes.  I raised the question
>> is because that there is no such warning when I using
>> TL2008+cygwin1.5, these warnings only appear when I use
>> TL2009+cygwin1.7.  This lead me to think I get some system wide
>> problems that may harm things other than the mini-sample.tex.
>
> I'm the person who built the TL2009 binaries for cygwin-1.7, and I'd be glad
> to try this out on my system to compare the results with yours.
> Unfortunately, your mini-sample.tex uses fonts that I don't have.  If you
> could make a minimal example that uses only fonts that come with TL2009,
> I'll test it.
>
> Ken

Thanks for asking the file.  Actually, only at this moment I get know
the whole problem has nothing to do with the font I used in my sample,
 the warnings always there even if I switched to default English
fonts.

Here are the new mnii-sample that only use default fonts, please check it out.

    -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (narkewoody at gmail.com)