[XeTeX] Xelatex mirror image (pdf output) for print

hh hh-brasil at bol.com.br
Mon Oct 5 19:47:46 CEST 2009

Simplest method is to print to the PDF printer from Acrobat, with
Postscript mirroring turned on:
>From internet:

In Acrobat...

File..Print.. Choose "Adobe PDF" and click Properties
Set to the correct quality preset (try to match your existing doc)
Click Layout tab, press Advanced
Open the Postscript Options tree, set 'Mirrored' to Yes.

OK your way back to the print dialog, and print it.

(Mirroring isn't remembered unless you save it as a preset)

hh