[XeTeX] Trouble with displaying word containing 3 conjunct consonants in Devanagari

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Oct 2 10:44:20 CEST 2009

Am 02.10.2009 um 01:56 schrieb Robert Zydenbos:

> Fortunately such combinations occur rarely in practice -- which
> must be the reason for the glitch having gone unnoticed.

Devanagari MT is a Monotype font Apple supplies with Mac OS X, so
someone knowledgeable (better more than just one person) should
submit a bug report to receive one day a better working font...

--
Greetings

   Pete

We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found
ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
				– Blaise Pascal