[XeTeX] OpenType fonts in Linux?

Adam Twardoch (List) list.adam at twardoch.com
Mon Nov 30 04:27:01 CET 2009

> On 2009-11-30 12:08:55 +1030, Mike Maxwell <maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu> said:
>
>> Is anyone aware of a site where one can find out about the Unicode
>> coverage of individual fonts?

At MyFonts, you can easily search for fonts that include a specific set
of Unicode characters. For example:

http://new.myfonts.com/search/char%3A%28%D0%B4+%D8%B9+%D7%90%29/fonts/

will show you all fonts in MyFonts' database that include the letters:
д ع א
(i.e., in essence, contain the Cyrillic, Arabic and Hebrew scripts).

Best,
Adam

--

Adam Twardoch
| Language Typography Unicode Fonts OpenType
| twardoch.com | silesian.com | fontlab.net

Reporter: "So what will your trip to Ireland look like?"
Lech Wałęsa: "I get into a car, then onto a plane, and then the other
way around."