[XeTeX] OpenType fonts in Linux?

David Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Sun Nov 29 19:19:48 CET 2009

Unfortunately, I do not know any Asian languages, which would limit any
contribution I might make.  But I will help if I can.  (I am curious
about how the Egyptian hieroglyphics recently added to Unicode will get
handled, however; they can go vertically as well as RTL or LTR.  But
that's not my area of expertise either . . . I'm good with Latin, Greek,
Hebrew, Etruscan, and other obscurities.)

David