[XeTeX] OpenType fonts in Linux?

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Sun Nov 29 18:50:29 CET 2009

>                         I suspect it's not for sale, which is why "some
> people" are selling it illegally for such a high price.

  Of course it is!  What an odd notion.

	http://www.linotype.com/1175/zapfino-family.html

  As to the original question, you should as a rule use tho OpenType version
unless you're on the Mac (you just can't use AAT elsewhere, it is not supported
and is partly a closed-format technology). The "OpenTypization" of Zapfino
(originally AAT only) has been made by Adam Twardoch, who used to read this
list, maybe he can tell us a bit more if he's still around.

	Arthur