[XeTeX] How to make some pdf with xetex from commandline?

Joe Pleso joe.pleso at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 21:50:50 CET 2009

if you are using xelatex, you shouldn't load pdftex as xelatex will take
care of the output itself. if you remove

\usepackage{pdftex}

from main.tex, which i assume is the line that is causing the problem, it
should work. if you could post the first couple lines of main.tex, we could
probably help you more.