[XeTeX] table indentation

Michiel Kamermans pomax at nihongoresources.com
Mon Nov 23 23:02:06 CET 2009

Martin Schröder wrote:
> Why do you post this question to a mailing list for XeTeX? Do you hope
> that some magic XeTeX-specific feature will help here?
>
> Please ask non-XeTeX specific questions somewhere else, e.g. at
> texhax.
Mostly because people on this list have been quite helpful in the past,
and is full of people who both understand xetex as well as xelatex.
There may more appropriate places if I never posted here before, but the
fact that Ross came up with a pretty perfect solution, and the thread it
led to seems to suggest people on the list don't mind the occasional
more general question. However, I shall keep your comment in mind next
time I have a question that is more related to latex than the xe- variery.

- Mike