[XeTeX] polyglossia font warnings -- not sure what they mean

Youssef Cherem ycherem at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 13:54:48 CET 2009

> Hi Yves,

I changed the order of the packages:

 \setotherlanguage{arabic} % which calls "bidi"
\usepackage{xltxtra} % which calls "fontspec"

just as you told, but I had to use like:

\usepackage{xunicode,xltxtra}

so I can get underdots (in a font that doesn't have those characters).

But the problem persists. I guess maybe there's really a problem with the
{abncite} package. That package has lots of bugs and incompatibilities with
other packages. Unfortunately, I have to use that package for citations in
my thesis.

I guess I'll just have to ignore those warnings.

Merci,

Youssef Cherem