[XeTeX] section styling breaks with sections, intercharclasses and fontspec

Michiel Kamermans pomax at nihongoresources.com
Sat Nov 14 01:12:51 CET 2009

Peter,
>> At any rate, I tried this for the Kozuka Mincho Pro fonts
> From Adobe Reader? (I think these don't have other font variants than
> regular.)
As far as I know they come with all the Adobe Creative Suite products,
although I believe they're also included in the acrobat asian font pack
(but then you're not allowed to use them commercially, acrobat reader
"installs" them for acrobat use only). It's a gothic and mincho set,
both faces with six weight variants (heavy, bold, medium, regular,
light, extra light).
> Right. The CJK insert kind of resets the font settings in the
> surrounding environment. By grouping/separating it with {} this bad
> influence is at least limited.
Then regex grouping it becomes.

Thanks,

- Mike