[XeTeX] problem getting small caps

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Sun Nov 8 01:24:21 CET 2009

Mike Maxwell wrote:

>  I'm not sure how to make that work together with \setmainfont, but
> now that I know the new font works, that can wait until Monday.
>
> Thanks to all for the help in tracking this one down!

You can try:

\setmainfont[ExternalLocation=/Users/frmichael/fontinfo/UNfonts/]{YOUR_FONT}

or if it isn't used but once in a doc, at need you can try:

\fontspec[ExternalLocation=/Users/frmichael/fontinfo/UNfonts/]{YOUR_FONT}

They should work. Just make sure to include the last slash in the path.

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma

Most Holy Trinity Monastery