[XeTeX] Book Templates

sjo sjo222 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 01:55:30 CET 2009

> About your about with TeXWorks, I need to say that TeXworks is not a
> suitable editor for writing bidirectional documents  at the moment. I am
> using gedit and winefish and I find these two editors for writing
> bidirectional documents almost perfect.

gedit/winefish are Linux packages, I asume, whereas I am working on
windows which makes Texworks productive. But I am interested in why
one needs both gedit and winefish and how one mixes RTL and LTR code.

> However, recently I have recieved a
> grant recently for which I will be programming to make an ideal
> bidirectional unicode editor for writing TeX documents.
> Vafa

That's great news! I would be happy to be a tester :-). But are you
thinking of linux/macos or windows as well?

Jon