[XeTeX] Book Templates

Vafa Khalighi vafa at users.berlios.de
Wed Nov 4 23:25:03 CET 2009

> So
> is there a way to write a macro that will call \footnote and do the
> \ezra at the same time?

You should use polyglossia package then which makes things easier for end
users like you.

About your about with TeXWorks, I need to say that TeXworks is not a
suitable editor for writing bidirectional documents  at the moment. I am
using gedit and winefish and I find these two editors for writing
bidirectional documents almost perfect. However, recently I have recieved a
grant recently for which I will be programming to make an ideal
bidirectional unicode editor for writing TeX documents.

--
Vafa