[XeTeX] using smallcaps in Calluna font in headings

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Wed Nov 4 19:34:31 CET 2009

Swift Arrow wrote:
> Hi all,
> Does anyone know how fontspec is used to access smallcaps?� is it
> something we have to declare in the font declaration?� or is it just
> \scshape?
>
> Also, how do we use smallcaps in the headings?� It seems to be very
> difficult.
>
> Thanks!

Using \textsc{} works --- *if* the font you're using actually has small
caps. The same for the {\scshape } declaration. Send a minimal sample.

As for headings, just use the command or declaration inside, e.g.,
\section{\textsc{Here's another section}}.

HTH.

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma