[XeTeX] Feature suggestion xltxtra

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Tue Nov 3 20:13:02 CET 2009

At 7:24 PM +0100 11/3/09, Florian Grammel wrote:
>>Can't you just change the definition of the endnote mark?
>>
>>\renewcommand*{\makeenmark}{\hbox{\addfontfeature{VerticalPosition=Superior}\theenmark}}
>
>Thanks, Alan, that was a bit too obvious for me ;)
>
>But mightbe Will Robertson would like to add this or a similar line
>to xltxtra anyway?

I'm not sure this is an issue for xltxtra, since endnotes defines the
endnote marker with $^\theenmark$; if it used
\textsuperscript\theenmark then xltxtra will handle it just fine.  So
the problem is with endnotes, not xltxtra.

In fact, my fix would be better done that way:

\renewcommand*{\makeenmark}{\hbox{\textsuperscript\theenmark}}

Alan

Alan Munn						amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages		Tel.
	517-355-7491
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824 USA	Fax	517-432-2736