[XeTeX] Feature suggestion xltxtra

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Nov 3 21:03:10 CET 2009

On Nov 3, 2009, at 12:24 PM, Florian Grammel wrote:

>> Can't you just change the definition of the endnote mark?
>>
>> \renewcommand*{\makeenmark}{\hbox{\addfontfeature
>> {VerticalPosition=Superior}\theenmark}}
>
> Thanks, Alan, that was a bit too obvious for me ;)
>
> But mightbe Will Robertson would like to add this or a similar line
> to xltxtra anyway?
>

> Florian.

Howdy,

Since not everyone uses the endnote package this has nothing to do
with what fontspec should do. The maintainers of endnote have provided
a way to configure endnote to work with xelatex. They could build that
into endnote but that is up to them.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)