[XeTeX] New Version of ArabXeTeX

Mohammad Gharaibeh mgharaib at uni-bonn.de
Wed May 27 10:14:41 CEST 2009

Dear Francois,

please excuse my constant asking for it. I was just
wondering, whether you have finished it or not, because we
talked about it a long time ago.

As I told you at that time, I want to write my phd with
arabxetex and since I write it in german I need the
transliteration of the DMG, that was still experimental.
For example the glyphs of the sh was forgotten and there
were other bugs we just talked about.

Please take your time, I don't want to browbeat you, just
a request.

Best,

Mohammad