[XeTeX] Bidi is now maintained by Vafa Khalighi

François Charette firmicus at ankabut.net
Fri May 22 19:14:32 CEST 2009

Dear All,

I have asked Vafa Khalighi (author of xepersian) whether he would be
interested in taking over my package bidi. He has accepted and I am thus
glad to announce that from now on he will be the active maintainer of
bidi on CTAN. All bidi-related correspondence should henceforth be
addressed to him.

I will for my part concentrate my activity on maintaining and improving
polyglossia. Please also take note that I have removed polyglossia from
the xetex subversion repository. The development code is now located on
github¹, in the agreeable company of fontspec ;)

Best regards,
François Charette

¹ http://github.com/fc7/polyglossia