[XeTeX] XePersian's repository

Vafa Khalighi vafa at users.berlios.de
Fri May 22 12:30:39 CEST 2009

Hi list

Some people from the list and asked me about the repository of XePersian. So
in addition to responding to those poeople, I also am sending this to the
list for other people's reference. I have removed XePersian from XeTeX
repository and currently berlios hosts it. The webpage of xepersian at
berlios is

http://developer.berlios.de/projects/xepersian/

You can get the latest beta by running

svn checkout svn://svn.berlios.de/xepersian/trunk/texmf

or

svn checkout http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/xepersian/trunk/texmf

We also have a mailing list for the development, so if you have any query
regarding XePersian or its bidi support, please subscribe to the mailing
list at https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/xepersian-development

The plan for next version of XePersian (v1.0.1) is to support about most of
the packages and classes in LaTeX companion inluding hyperref package and
beamer class. XePersian also will be localised which means you can uses
LaTeX commands in Persian and do not have to learn the English names of the
commands.

Thanks