[XeTeX] lacking precomposed character

jadolov k jadolov.chat at gmail.com
Tue May 19 01:15:56 CEST 2009

Oh, thank you this is almost what I needed. I say almost because it works
quite well in the middle of a word, but if the line contains only that glyph
(this is what I've done as a first try), the macron ends up to go
*below*the letter, instead of going
*above* it...
I wish I knew the syntax of TeX as well as you do, but unfortunately I
don't. I tried to change some of the parameters of the \def you suggested,
but it went even worse, so I gave up.
However, thank you very much.
A.K.