[XeTeX] Underline thickness and position for Type1

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Sat May 16 17:46:45 CEST 2009

I agree that it is not a high priority feature request / bug report.
However, an optional parameter could be set when selecting a font. By
default the current behaviour(=always the same) for backwards
comparability is an option. Or by default the new situation(=dictated by
the font), in order to promote this new feature, would be a wise
starting point.

I will leave the rest to the guru's. What is the best place to submit
such a request before it gets buried in this thread?