[XeTeX] Underline thickness and position for Type1

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat May 16 17:11:13 CEST 2009

Am 16.05.2009 um 16:55 schrieb Pander:

> In short, this is a bug which should be fixed?

No, this is no bug, because no user uses that font's underline glyph.
Of course it should be allowed for an user to use that font's
underline glyph to underline some other glyphs of this font.

I remember situations when I took some pen and underlined text not
paying any attention whether width or colour matched ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

fools.