[XeTeX] Ligature unavailable in Estrangelo Antioch

Gareth Hughes garzohugo at gmail.com
Fri May 15 00:54:18 CEST 2009

Estrangelo Antioch is one of the freely available Meltho fonts for
Syriac. I can see that the font has three ligature glyphs, but XeTeX is
only forming one of them, to access the others I need to make a special
glyph call. The minimal input and output are attached. When I use
Fontforge to read the lookups, the two ligatures are mentioned in
ligature substitution subtable 9 in joining and isolated forms. However,
I don't know how to get this table to be used.

Gareth.

--
Gareth Hughes

Department of Eastern Christianity