[XeTeX] Certain ligatures in Adobe Garamond Premier Pro

Peter Baker psb6m at virginia.edu
Fri May 1 20:25:32 CEST 2009

I just used FontForge to peek into that font, and David's quite right.
You could use FontForge (if you have that estimable program) to add
latn{dflt} to that particular lookup. (My understanding is that Adobe
doesn't mind people altering their own copies of Adobe fonts.) Then
those ligatures will be used whenever you turn on dlig. Another possible
course, if you want to use those ligatures all the time, is to add them
to the liga lookup.

Peter