[XeTeX] Sanskrit Typesetting

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Mon Mar 23 17:02:35 CET 2009

Hello.

Le 23 mars 09 à 12:27, Sreenivasa Guttal a écrit :

> devnag is an application (pre-processor) which takes .dn as an
> input and converts into .tex.
>
> Note: you could load the devnag from web (http://sarovar.org/
> projects/devnag/) OR CTAN. Its also part of texlive package.

Unless I'm mistaken, MikTeX installs the "devnag" preprocessor at the
same time as the "devanagari" package.

Chandrasekhar, to do what Venu Gopal explained in his mail you have
to use the "Run" button in your "Start" menu, but before you follow
his instructions you must navigate with the "cd" command to the
directory where the file you want to process is, otherwise it won't
be found.

Please try with the attached "test.dn" file, if you don't have any
other sample.

Best wishes,

Yves