[XeTeX] XeLatex + Unicode + Footnote issue

Sreenivasa Guttal sreenivasa.guttal at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 08:45:41 CET 2009

Yes. I need to attach the files always:)

1. even kosh.zip(having devangari), even after several runs, the per page
doesn't work. It did work for english as stated earlier.
2. Interestingly, when I have chapters as in kosh_chap.zip, even for
devengari, it works (i.e footnote numbers are reset), but between chapters.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,
Sreenivasa