[XeTeX] XeLatex + Unicode + Footnote issue

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Thu Mar 19 10:12:54 CET 2009

Am Thu, 19 Mar 2009 13:50:22 +0530 schrieb Sreenivasa Guttal:

> Yes. For some Sanskrit fonts, I saw it partially working.
>
> I am a bit new to `tex world'. Is there a way out?

I don't know yet. My tests yesterday were a bit contradictory, but I
didn't have much time. And I do have some problems to test your
original document with the sanskrit as I have a new PC and didn't
install a decent utf8-editor yet.

There is still the hypothese that it is related to the superscripts,
so you could try
\usepackage[no-sscript]{xltxtra}

--
Ulrike Fischer