[XeTeX] XeLatex + Unicode + Footnote issue

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 19 10:05:52 CET 2009

I did, as an experiment, quickly try some Arabic text in an Edmac-generated footnote, and it worked.  That is not to say that Edmac will hold up in all circumstances, though.  One advantage of trying it out would be that if it does indeed work, then the issue would be with Bigfoot and not the font itself.  If it doesn't work, you are perhaps not any further forward...

John