[XeTeX] Diacritics on ligature components

Peter Baker psb6m at virginia.edu
Wed Mar 18 16:33:15 CET 2009

Thanks to all on this friendly list. No having worked with ligature
marks before, I had missed checking the "ignore combining marks" box on
my "liga" lookup: otherwise I had it right. And it is a real pleasure to
see that XeTeX handles input exactly as I would wish (a user doesn't
have to anticipate ligatures). It is working perfectly now.

Peter