[XeTeX] Sanskrit hyphenation with XeLatex

Sreenivasa Guttal sreenivasa.guttal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 18:57:23 CET 2009

Thanks. I tried doing it and had some issues. I moved to texlive 2008 and it
works now:)

I have two issues as of now.

1. \textbf{     } - Does *NOT* make *Sanskrit* characters *BOLD.*
2. If I have a very BIG word, hyphenation is giving below error.
[2]
! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [main memory size=3000000].
l.106

Appreciate your inputs.

Regards,
Sreenivasa