[XeTeX] fontspec and tabularx (was: Colored Arabic in Tables)

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 01:31:01 CET 2009

On 2009-03-12 07:11:00 +1030, François Charette
<firmicus at ankabut.net> said:

> Note that the problem also occurs more generally with any font mapping.
> Any change in a given font mapping outside tabularx is simply ignored by
> fontspec:

Sorry I didn't catch this thread until now.
Yeah, it sure seems like tabularx is really weird; fontspec is usually
fine with these sorts of grouping things.

Thanks, Ross, for the code to fix things up; I'm not sure yet if I want
to start patching others' packages in fontspec, but maybe doing it in
xltxtra would be okay.

Cheers,
Will