[XeTeX] Using relative font size in XeLaTeX

Tomáš Janoušek tomi at nomi.cz
Thu Mar 12 00:50:54 CET 2009

Hello,

On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 04:46:49PM +0000, Gareth Hughes wrote:
> If you use the fontspec package (automatically loaded by using the
> xltxtra package) with XeLaTeX, you can use the Scale feature to define a
> scaling. Thus, Scheherazade at 140% would be defined by:
>
> \fontspec[Scale=1.4]{Scheherazade}

I've had problems with suboptimal line spacing using this option. Then I tried
the relsize package --  the \relscale{1.4} command would do this sort of thing
while letting TeX know that we're working with a scaled text.

(note that you may need to adjust a few \RS* definitions to get accurate
results)

--
Tomáš Janoušek, a.k.a. Liskni_si, http://work.lisk.in/