[XeTeX] Colored Arabic in Tables

Tilman Hannemann tilmanh at uni-bremen.de
Wed Mar 11 21:55:44 CET 2009

Ulrike and François,

you are both right.

Am 11.03.2009 um 20:49 schrieb François Charette:

> I'm still puzzled about the reason for this, but again, this has
> nothing
> to do with setting colors!

I was first mislead because in my document, I also had to deal with
constructs that can be reduced to:

\begin{tabularx}{5cm}{X}
{\arabicfont\addfontfeature{Color=FF00FF} ه}\\
\end{tabularx}

{\arabicfont\addfontfeature{Color=000000} ه}

which, similar to François' example below, produce two nice ha', both
in magenta. So, definitely no blame to ArabXeTeX...

Tilman