[XeTeX] xdv to rtf, docx, or OpenOffice?

Barry MacKichan barry.mackichan at mackichan.com
Mon Mar 9 01:07:52 CET 2009

Scientific Word has a LaTeX-to-RTF converter.  I'm not sure, but I would
expect it to work with UTF-8 encodings as well as any others. Like a
converter of diamonds to zircon, you should not expect it to be perfect.

Although SW is a commercial product, you can get a 30-day evaluation
copy from www.mackichan.com. The code for the converter is actually
open-source, and is shared with LaTeX2RTF project -- this will be an
option if you need to convert beyond the 30 days.

--Barry MacKichan.