[XeTeX] Problem getting ffi ligature (Pander)

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 25 13:25:57 CEST 2009

Pander-works-for-me-asks:

Which version xelatex do you use? (Pander texlive 2008)
Which version of the font do you use? (Pander 1.103)
Which architecture are you on? (Pander intel 64 bit dual core)
Which operating system do you use? (Pander Ubuntu 9.04)

himself 12 years into his latex career and sometimes asking the same
question ;)