[XeTeX] Minimal files needed for XeLaTeX package to run on Windows

Lillie Bennett lillie.bennett at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 03:01:16 CEST 2009

I would stay away from MikTeX as it renames most of the core programs to
fit it's nice window control system.

WinTeX would be my choice. I just make a full installation then create a
separate directory to hold the trimmed down system. Copy the main
programs over and run them to locate the dependencies. Copy the
dependencies other packages and repeat. It's a tedious process but
eventually works and not as hard to keep updated. I just use plain TeX
so LaTeX will be much more difficult.

Lillie