[XeTeX] Minimal files needed for XeLaTeX package to run on Windows

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jun 22 21:04:00 CEST 2009

Am 22.06.2009 um 20:18 schrieb Andy Black:

> "What is the minimum set of files needed to run xelatex on a
> Windows machine?"

I'd also include xcolor, geometry, graphics, graphicx, babel/
hyphenation. No use for array and longtable?

> Finally, are there any licensing issues that must be addressed in
> creating such a streamlined installation package?

Check the MiKTeX license first, for the binaries and executable
scripts which create format and map files. The packages are probably
free – as long as you distribute them completely, i.e., with all
documentation.

--
Greetings

   Pete

By filing this bug report you have challenged the honor of my family.
Prepare to die!