[XeTeX] unicode-math package (Was re. ... and \UnicodeMathSymbol command)

Joel C. Salomon joelcsalomon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 03:22:23 CEST 2009

Nicolas Vaughan wrote:
> BTW, I checked up Applied Symbols' UniMath-Plus fonts. They're really
> nice. They're worth the cost.

The spec sheet at <http://www.appliedsymbols.com/um/gifs/UniMath.gif>
seems to imply that the font is using the Private Use Area rather than
the Mathematical Alphanumerics block.  That might make XɘTeX support a
bit hard to work out, though I’d be glad to learn I’m wrong.

> Perhaps this has been asked here before, but what math font combines
> will with Minion Pro?

Johannes Küster’s Minion Math, of course.  I actually mentioned this one
up-thread.  See <http://typoma.com/en/fonts.html>; you might get some
information by contacting typoma GmbH that isn’t yet on their website.

—Joel Salomon