[XeTeX] xunicode questions

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Tue Jun 16 03:44:43 CEST 2009

Hi Vafa,

On 16/06/2009, at 10:34 AM, Vafa Khalighi wrote:

> It would be nice that the clash between amsmath and xnicode could
> be solved. Most people find it annoying.

Which clash ?
The one discussed and solved in August 2008 ?

I've just looked back of the thread from this list, and don't
see anything that indicated the problem related to  Xunicode.sty .

It was related to  AMSmath  and  Unicode-math and/or  fontspec ,
with AMSmath doing something in not the best way.
Furthermore, it could be fixed by ensuring the AMSmath loads first,
and delaying the execution of one line of coding setting a mathcode.

If there is another clash, then please tell me about it
and provide an example.

> Yours Sincerely,
> Vafa Khalighi

Hope this helps,