[XeTeX] Polyglossia problem

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Mon Jun 15 18:07:39 CEST 2009

Nicolas Vaughan wrote:

> But what is the conclusion? How did you get working the memoir class
> and polyglossia? Can you pleas attach a minimal working sample?

I'm now thoroughly confused about how this problem *originated* for me.
But the earlier ``false alarm'' was *not* false!

The problem persists, that is: if I use
\usepackage[nolocalmarks]{polyglossia} % or
\usepackage[latin,nolocalmarks]{polyglossia}
\setdefaultlanguage{latin}

as in the attached minimal example, I get 11 error messages which I
ignore by hitting <return> 11 times, and yet the results are as
expected, that is to say, the headers are formatted with \scshape as
desired.

However, if I remove the nolocalmarks, there are no error messages, but
I don't get the formatting for the header ... unless I goofed with the
code for that!

So, maybe it's a job for François after all.

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma

Most Holy Trinity Monastery