[XeTeX] Memoir class font problem

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Sun Jun 14 19:23:23 CEST 2009

Nicolas Vaughan wrote:

> Sorry, it worked fine. I had to change the second header definition.
> Why do you define it twice, on lines 18--22 and on lines 65-70?

It's an old file ... and I cut it up to get the example. No doubt, there
are scraps of all kinds of things left in there!

If I remember correctly, the first def of ruled pagestyle is for the
Index ( = latin for toc), which is defined somewhere inside with a
header style I didn't like for some reason. In fact, I don't think I
ever got it to work anyway! So, it can be safely removed.

> PS I Iiked you dypthongs.

You know what they say: "de gustibus non est disputandum" which those of
different tastes have mutilated to say "disgustibus non est disputandum".

If you're interested, I can send you (off-list) the complete work (just
over 500 pages). Of course, I may have to work on it some if we get this
figured out!

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma