[XeTeX] Fwd: Re: Segmentation fault in xdvipdfmx

Vafa Khalighi vafa at users.berlios.de
Sat Jun 13 19:34:29 CEST 2009

Persians originally created Nastaliq style of writing. I do not know if it
contains all urdu characters but certainly contains 06BE, I guess you could
do a small test. I do not speak Urdu but to me Persian and Urdu are very
close.

It is free. To download it, click on the little blue writing above red
writing and the red writing is the password. (the author of the blog has
uploaded it to rapidshare).

If you really want to make sure  that it is free, then please have a look at
Behdad Esfahbod's weblog. He says it is free and gives a direct link to
download the font.

 http://mces.blogspot.com/2007/11/most-beautiful-persian-opentype-font.html

Yours Sincerely,
Vafa Khalighi