[XeTeX] Fwd: Re: Segmentation fault in xdvipdfmx

Vafa Khalighi vafa at users.berlios.de
Sat Jun 13 14:49:38 CEST 2009

I tested Mike's file with both versions of xetex (the one in TL08 and the
latest one).

With the one in TL08, I get Segmentation fault and when removing some
characters then xetex complains that the fonts does not contain Urdu Script.
The font itself is something about 6.5 MB.

When I compile the test file with latest version of xetex, I get

[1] (./test.aux) )
Error 11 (driver return code) generating output;
file test.pdf may not be valid.
Transcript written on test.log.

Please note that I use the experimental version of the bidi package but that
ofcourse has nothing to do with it.