[XeTeX] Combining NFSS fonts and OTF fonts with XeLaTeX and fontspec

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jun 8 23:51:55 CEST 2009

Am 08.06.2009 um 16:39 schrieb Zwam, S.H.M. van:

> Before making my purchase I have been experimenting, but I cannot
> figure out how to tell XeLaTeX/fontspec what to use.

Are you looking for a statement like this?

	\setromanfont[ItalicFont={HiraMinPro-W3:+ital},BoldItalicFont=
{HiraMinPro-W6:+ital},BoldFont={HiraMinPro-W6}]{HiraMinPro-W3}

Here font variants are chosen via feature requests. Of course you can
use some name and mix serif with sans serif with cursive with swashes
or whatever ...

--
Greetings

   Pete