[XeTeX] Junicode font, version 0.6.16

Peter Baker psb6m at virginia.edu
Wed Jun 3 01:27:18 CEST 2009

These come from the Ubuntu repository, not from the SourceForge server:
I wouldn't expect them to be updated to the current version until Ubuntu
9.10 appears--at earliest. What I do is just to ignore the Ubuntu
version of Junicode and some other fonts I want to stay current with,
and either install them in my own account or somewhere in
/usr/share/fonts/ (and then run fc-cache to make them visible to the
system).

Peter