[XeTeX] Unicode editor on Mac (for indian languages like devanagari, kannada etc)

Rembrandt Wolpert wolpert at uark.edu
Thu Jul 30 19:12:23 CEST 2009

... if you want to go the specialized editor way, and if you are on a Mac,
you could also try Richard Koch's TexShop
http://www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/ (written for Macs, so works only on
Macs, but has been the model for other TeX editors, such as TeXworks.) As
most Mac programs, it likes (and displays) unicode :-).

Rembrandt

--
人有不為也而後可有為