[XeTeX] Unicode editor on Mac (for indian languages like devanagari, kannada etc)

Rembrandt Wolpert wolpert at uark.edu
Thu Jul 30 16:31:04 CEST 2009

Tried emacs? (I use it for a mixture of European, Chinese and Japanese) I
think you shouldn't use the built-in emacs, but use a "windowed" version,
such as the one you can download from Apple's site:
http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/unix_open_source/carbonemacspackage.html.
It has decent (Xe)(La)Tex support.

Rembrandt

--