[XeTeX] bidi and hyperref in XeTeX (was: bidi package abilities and lshort in Persia)

Mehdi Omidali mehdioa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 12:29:56 CEST 2009

On 7/23/09, Vafa Khalighi <vafa at users.berlios.de> wrote:
> Is everyone happy with the look of the PDF file?

There is one problem namely that if you click on a footnote link you
will be transformed to the first page. Thanks for your hard work. It
seems to be a temporary solution but as Jonathan said before, this
problem is better to be resolved inside  XeTeX. I am working now to
understand what Mr. Yazdipour has done in TeX-e-Parsi (a  TeX engine
that is capable of handling colors and links correctly in either
directions) and after that I will talk to Johnathan.