[XeTeX] Res: polyglossia spanish problem

François Charette firmicus at ankabut.net
Sat Jul 18 14:39:08 CEST 2009

> There is a spurious space before \textspanish, but not before any other language.
I have just fixed this (as well as other bugs in the file
gloss-brazil.ldf). The new versions are available here:
http://github.com/fc7/polyglossia/tree/master
You can click on the "download" button there and update polyglossia on
your system, or at least update the two files gloss-spanish.ldf and
gloss-brazil.ldf.

> Long time I don't see François Charette in this list, is he still
> active in the online community?

Yes, I am still around, though I have not done much work on polyglossia
in recent months. I still intend to upload a new version on CTAN in the
coming weeks, or perhaps days, if my schedule permits.

Best,
FC